Thursday, May 12, 2011

Recalling from the deepest part of my heart.


Turn to be crazy recently. What i mean is these few days. Really insane! Lost of life! LOL....OMFG. Everything just seem so funny to me! But am i really that happy from the deepest part of my heart? I really dun have any idea of it.....

Recalling all those memories these 2 days.
For me, all those memories are sweet. Really really appreciable.
But, when i am recalling my memories, it means that i am sad. Seek for happiness and trying to escape from the fact. It's always like that. I mean me myself. I am a freak with full of contradiction in myself. When i smile, it doesn't really mean that i am happy at that moment. Hmmm....pretending? Maybe, but it just set in my DNA. It's me!

I miss those days where we can
Talk about everything with no hesitation
Dun speak even one word but we know what the other want to say
Smile and look at each other :)
Laugh our asses out
Care about each others
Having fun and messing around together.....

But in fact, those are just memories. Nobody can send me back to that moment again not even once. No....never.....What i can only do is to continue my life and i hope i am able to seek for the true happiness. Wish that someone may appear in my life and lighten my senses again. Though now it is the time for me to heal my wound, but i do hope this person can turn out faster. It can be a group of people also. I don't mind as long as they can drive me to another level of enjoying my life.

I just read a song lyrics. It's Beyonce new song. The lyrics is totally sad - "I told you how you hurt me/ I’m crying and deserted but you don’t care/ Nobody told me this is love/ You’re immune to all my pain/ This is love but that’s okay… But I care/ I know you don’t care too much/ But I still care." But i just like it. :)

My class, i really miss you! My real class! I dun care if any of opposition occurs or any misunderstanding that breaks our relationship, i still have a profound love toward it. My 6SA, please don't ever let it falls. I hope everyone can cherish the moment while we are still together. Guys, we have only 8 months left. Don't make me cry again. OMG! LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog