Saturday, May 14, 2011

Random~

Yesterday was mum birthday. Made a card for her and i hid in the fridge in the morning before i went to school. Hmmm....hope she really like it though it is not that super cute or nice. But when i was home, i saw her smiling. That's more than enough for me. :)

Last night, i dreamed a weird thing again. I dreamed that i was fighting with skw. It sounds funny but it made me feel bad. Really really bad indeed. We fought because i think he only cares the one he likes only and we are like no more friends. The scene is still in my mind. Everything seems so real to me. I hope that it wont really happen. Please don't let it happen please. I don't really care anymore but why do i have this kind of dream? Do i still care about that?

Discussing about vaccine during PA tuition class today. Suddenly it gave me an idea. If possible, we can create a vaccine to be injected into human bodies. If the mosquitoes sting us, the vaccine will turn the mosquitoes into a chicken! Yes, a CHICKEN! Or just anything will do. Then we will have enough food to eat! Nah! Just some stupid imagination. But what if there were a lot of mosquitoes stinging us at night? LOL, there will be a lot of chickens running around you at the night time! Lalalala, it's not a good idea though. :(

Exam next week. I start getting a little bit nervous now. No! very nervous but i don't feel like doing revision also. Why? I also don't know. Anyway, i hope everyone can do their best for this exam. Add oil add oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog