Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LOL!

OMG! I can't believe i have been abandoning this site for half a year! And now I am back! Hahahaha....

Recently, i mean this half a year, there were GOD DAMN LOT of troubles and changes! I fought with Wing and now friends again X) Hmmm.....honestly, i was mad at that time i guess. Really really mad i mean. I know i did it wrongly but i know i will never able to heal the wound again. Just hope that i can stay with him and make his emoness away even just for a while. Let just hope i will remain sober all the time and no more mistakes pls! >.<

Life is full of changes! I went up to the top of the world and now I am at the bottom of the hell. I put in too much hope i guess. I believe everyone will be like me as well. Although they know that something is totally impossible to them, they will still pay all out maybe just to get a little bit of reward or maybe none at all. Life is cruel, we have to admit it. And i am wondering what the hell are all these natural rules. Who made them? Why do we need to follow all of these? I really fall deep with this person and now i think i just have to let go. I think i am almost done. Just be dudes would be enough for me. Wish this person all the best and have a happy life...:)

Recontact with so many people and i feel great about it! These guys lighten up my life! Great! Fantastic! HOU AH!!! I don't feel lonely anymore and i have learnt so much after these few months. Just hope that i can do better after this. Strive for the best TENG JIN WEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog