Sunday, October 31, 2010

1, 2 and 3

Exam was finally over! Whee~ But received a call just now, my ex-boss ask me to help her for a part time job. Ya, i agreed and it is gonna start soon, very soon...XD

Talking about ppl again for this post. Aha, the very first one ofcoz will be the one that i like the most. Let this fella be 1 ba. After i met 1, it really a disaster for me. It is like the movie 2012 and it is like a miracle. So unpredictable. When i try to reach my hand for it, the 1 just try to escape. When i know it will be no hope, the 1 comes and approaches me. WTF, stuck! totally stuck! My heart is full of contradictions! So hard for me to decide. Yet i decided to stay. I am not going like Jenifer Hudson~ >.<

The second one is rather cute. Just name this guy as 2. This 2 is just amazing. *hey, u hear me? u r amazing! Remember that~* 2 fell in love with someone too and he is facing the same things like me. Oww, we should just hug and cry together. Haha, i promised i won't leave this 2 alone and i am gonna make it happen. I want to make this 2 to be happy and regain the trust on the 2self. :) Don't make it complicated kay dear? It gonna be okay and a brighter future is waiting for you~

Nah, the third one is a just a small little chick. Chirping all the time in front of me. Haha, lol for that. Make me laugh always. Okay la, tell you that i love you too kay? :D Don't jealous anymore la. Hehehehehe......:)

Nightmare yesterday, really horrifying! Arghh! Never mind, it's not gonna change my mood today. 16 November, i am waiting for ur arrival. Rihanna LOUD album is going to be released!!! YAY!!! *Hopping so high till i knock the ceiling*

Actually i am hoping for one thing. Hope that my math can get full marks again. I really thirst for that. Hahaha~ For phy, erm, quite good! ;) The 3 remainings will be......er.......erm.......GOD bless me ba~ XD

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha nooob! <3 u want full marks for math again? I KILL U AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog