Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HATE IT!!!

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!! I hate the final exam! Like shit! Totally bullshit!

I thought i m going to enjoy the days after the final test. At least i can study not under pressure anymore. But in fact, it is not! These few days are disastrous. Tsunami, earthquake, tornado, volcano, eruption, flood, BIG BANG!!!

There were a few people that really brought me to the hell these few days. People tend to be weak! Why? I just dunno....We just need to give ourselves another chance. But why don't you?
"Wow, you are doing really good! Aiya, me not geng as you la." Enough! i m sicked of these words. Don't tell me anymore, i don't wan to listen! You are just giving yourself an excuse to cover your weaknesses. However , your silliness is fully shown.

Waiting for death to come? For what? Life would be meaningless! No one can ever end up their lives just like that. Not doing good during the exam, so what! Failed 3 subjects? So what! We should overcome the obstacles but not to get tripped by it and get killed!

Weng Kiad left us today. I found it so hard to accept the truth. I wonder why. It is because of the exam again. Shitty marks that killed everyone! hate it. Hwee Teong wanna transfer too. Again because of the exam. Pui Kwan some more......Tell me once and i m gonna hurt for once enough! I dunno what to say.

Psychology? Dun ever dream about this anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog