Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ei hello~

What i can say is you are totally a BITCH!!! Please move away~ I dun wanna see ur sickening degenerated face again!!!

I feel so damn funny when someone thought i bad mouth about her in front of the one that she loves. What!? so u scare to lose him? Cause what? Coz you are not who you are. U are just fake!!! FAKE MONSTER! I never badmouth about u kay, and i won't do that cause i know it is hurt. But u, u are no the same. You will do whatever to achieve triumph. Thought i scare of you? WTH, i will never tolerate with the person like you!
If you force me too hard, i will guarantee that you will never get the thing that you want!!!

I tell you again, i know you hate me. If you do, just tell me face to face. Don't sneak peek there with ur evil eyeballs and leave some fake "innocent" comments pretending that you dunno anything. I tell you twice now, that i know what you are thinking through your eyes and the way you talk. You dun have to hide from me. If you wan, just come and take it. But i know you won't own it long.........F off.......!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog