Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No title pls~

Haha, exam week. 3 days jo, left only 2 more days~ WHEE!!!! Too bad i feel sorry to Mr Moay. Disappointed him. Saw his face just now, damn angry~ OMG T^T.....Maths still not bad~ *(actually quite good dee, at least can finish all x) Tomorrow will be chemistry, yeah~ favourite subject. Hehe~ just try my best.

Promise myself not easily beaten down my sadness.... Totally addicted to 2 things recently. First thing is Katy's song - Circe The Drain. OMG, it is absolutely superb and perfect!!! No flaws and any blemishes. Sing when i am doing revision recently. U can try too, when u met sumthing u dun like, shout out "and u r fucking CHOCKED!!!" Whee, happy again~ XD

Second thing would be smsing. Sms-ing for the whole day! Haha, me myself also can't believe it. Not for one day, but for a month jor~ Haha, at least 100 sms per day. LOL, my record would be 400 in one day. My fingers will pain if can't sms leh~ XD Happy that people said cannot get through a day without sms with me. EPIC! Hahahaha~

A bit down to see the person not being serious towards the test. Hope this person will try the best to finish every question la. God bless this guy. Found a new "toy" in school. Haha, toy? No, it's a homo sapien. A jelly homo sapien indeed. Like to squeeze him. XD like his smile so much.

Candy and sugar, make me sweet kay? I wanna be happy~ i believe i can. Love myself and people around me. Muacks~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog