Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been a week~

Ha! i blinked my eyes twice and one week passed already. So i blink my eyes twice again and the gruesome exam is just in front of me! Argh, not even open up my PA book. It is thick like a "Kamus Perdana", full of words and terms that i don't like it. But Whatever, i will give myself a smile and make it to be as simple as possible and pass the exam. ENOUGH! :D

Erm, it is a happy week though with some supportive friends around me. Thanks ya chi wing to sms with me to cheer me up~ Bibubibu....lol. That special kind of feeling is fading away and i am glad for that that i am proudly announced to be FREE of the clamp. Whee~~~

2 incidents that stunned me happened today. Hehehe, and i am dumb don't know how to react to them. First thing, erm basically i can't say a word about it. But thank you to make me happy and i am really happy for it just like i receive a happy meal~ XD Second thing is what chi wing told me. Kinda surprise to hear that because i used to feel it before. Hahaha, someone is jealous towards my closeness with wing. XD. Can you feel that? Lol it really makes my day to be so sunny~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog