Thursday, October 7, 2010

Who care!!!

I have to accept the truth that 1 + 1 is not = to 2 anymore. NO!!! For me, math is just a dumb subject that makes people believe that 1 + 1 is still equal to 2.What!!!??? Nonsense, whatever, i just dun believe it anymore......

Since form 4 i have this doubt, what i have done is not what i will gain. Definitely~ Though teacher ask us to work hard to get what we want. What again? I dun believe it and i dun like it..... i tried so hard and yet i got nothing but ZERO.

I thought i could help, but it seems like resisting me. It just like helping someone with no legs to walk. Nearly impossible and it's tiring me. People will only demean me, say i am such a dumb to "help". Ya, it is sickening.

You told me that sometimes i don't understand you. Ya, i admit it and i am sorry about that. Maybe we have the different concept about life. But i hope what i have done is not wrong. My promise is my promise and i won't break it. I really don't know what you really want cause i feel that you don't trust me and you are not willing to tell me though. Whatever, i will stay and it is my promise. What else can i do for you? I really dunno.....

What i said is from my inner heart. I show my sincerity and yet i don't feel anyone return me with that. Everyone is asking me to understand their problems, but who really understand me? NO!!! I tell myself, never mind, i have learnt the hard way to overcome it. I used to be alone though i don't like it. This makes me degenerate again, send me back to the past. i got nobody to tell just like before. I said friend is the most important element in my life. Yes, it's true. I won't deny it. But now, i feel like being abandoned. You expect much from me, so do i. I just want you all to be happy, that's all!!! But i just can't feel it anymore. I am totally exhausted, wasting my energy and time. Yea, i am willing to sacrifice, but i can't see any hopes that can refresh me! I don't demand for more but being treated like a piece of glass is annoying.

I don't know what have i done and i don't know what i did wrongly. No one is gonna tell me........yea, no one. I will feel guilty, indeed very very guilty if my close friend is emo-ing. I feel like i m not doing my job well. I thought i can put the confidence into you, but now i have lost mine.

This reminds me about my form 3 life, you guys can demean me if this can make u happier. But i feel like i m a clown all the time. Look like, i need to accept the fact.

And now it makes me to feel that i m going to trust nobody but myself again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog