Sunday, October 3, 2010

What IF~

What if i never meet with :
1. wing - i will never know that there is still a guy out there who is crazier than
me! No blog without him....ha ty~

2. Warren - i will never know someone can laugh uglier than me~ *evil laugh* XD

3. JC - i will never know that he likes to dress like a girl~ Nice~

4. Quan - i will never know that a plant can TALK!!!

5. chu boon - i will never know that she will be in the same class with me for almost
11 years!

6. Jie jie - i will never know that there is a guy that can't sleep well without his
earphone

7. Gor Gor - i will never realise that my bro can a girl!!!

8. KW - i will never know that there is a lazy genius ass wearing glasses without the
glass sitting beside me....XD

9. ling - i will never know i am a dinosaur....=.=

10. Aerin - i will never know that someone loved me b4! sweet~

Random for my first post~
10 ppl that i must meet with in my life~ cause they r juz KEWL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog