Monday, October 4, 2010

Betrayer......

Yes, without any doubt, it is another sad day.....
Actually, nothing happened that make me feel down, but myself.....

Learn nothing today in school except for those naturally attractive gossipy......shhhhhhh~

It's hot like an oven that made me even more frustrated. Argh, can it just snow for once. just once will be enough!

After school, nothing more but a plate of "kicapy" mee with whole bottle of pepper. *Aunty, pls put a bit enough la. Satu sudu sudah cukup! What!? that is for sugar, not pepper*

Ya, the real story starts here. It sounds a bit noob, you know, to complicated myself with my own thought! WTH~ I read a note just now. It was about 17 evidences to prove that you are in love with someone. At first, i thought, ok just have a look, nothing wrong. But after i read it, it haunted me. All the 17 proofs work on me! What!? I just don't believe, i thought i already set it down. But why? Ya, i can't cheat myself, i still miss it. It's been a week that i act "normally" with smiles and laughter on my face but they are just fake......

Evils may cry because nobody understand them. Angels can be evil cause everyone believes them to be angelic too much!!! Dunno what i am thinking today. The images still whirling in my mind all the time. Flash back again.....Every time when i look in to the eyes, i saw my pity face crying, sobbing morosely.....

Can i just leave without any signs. Sometimes, i feel like want to end it up just like "Monopoly" after someone broke. However, this is an endless game! I can't predict what will be the ending. Whatever~

What i am facing is like walking in a dark street with a magnesium ribbon and a match. To see the path clearly, i light the match to burn the magnesium ribbon. Yeah, it illuminates the surrounding and it is fantastic! feel like it lighted up my life~ so real but so unsecure. I don't want it to fade away like that! And when i am awake from that, i realize that i forgot to look for the path that i am suppose to do with the match and the magnesium ribbon. Argh, lost~ Am i too obsessed with the light and made myself lost? Should i just leave the match and the magnesium and find my own road in the darkness? Where am i now.......The betrayer of life......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog