Saturday, August 13, 2011

All By Myself?

Everyone needs a partner no matter how strong they are. A lover, a friend, a stranger, ex-girlfriend or even our haters, we need them anyway.

Before this, I thought i gotta be alone all the time, but recently i realize that there are people around me that really care about me. They just don't have the guts to tell me. xD

I wonder why but anyway, someone did show me his caring. I never expect this to happen but it really happened. It's miracle! OMG, how can i not to believe it?

This person told me that I am important to him as a friend, not an ordinary one but an extraordinary one. He said, you are important to me, not like very important only. Haha, i never realize that I'm that important.

Another sentence that made me smile from the deepest part of my heart. He said he don't want me to be shared with others. This person really care about me! He hope that i care for him also. Sure! I will try my best to be a good friend of you kay?

:)

2 comments:

Search This Blog