Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Listen to your heart and it will bring you to death!

Argh, stupid title. Actually, the content isn't really that serious.
This morning, i was not gaming.
The game is having a server maintenance~ LOL
Doing maths questions...
Doing R&D.....
Doing the scrap book for SLAD....
FB-ing.......
Listening to songs.....
Reading ppl blogs.....
Missing no one but myself....
Thinking about nothing......
Emptying my mind.....
Slowing down everything.....
Life is that stupid.....
You have to walk but we tend to slow down. Being left behind...
Life is that peace.....
We can do nothing but sleep all the day. Speechless day~~~~~

Let's talk about sumthing awful ok?
I can sacrifice more than what others can.
I can do anything for you as long as you feel better.
I know you earlier than the others.
I've been through more things with you more than the others do.
I just love you more....

Is that awful enough? Personally i think that it's sickening. I can't even think of it for another single minute. It makes me wanna vomit! For me, these kind of words cannot be said out easily from you mouth. They have to be proven. I just dun understand. If you can fall in with different ppl easily, does that mean u really love them? I dun think so. No matter how many times you say you love them, I just don't think so. Nah, dun wan to talk about this topic anymore. Some ppl just so perasan thought that i am "badmouthing" about them AGAIN. =.=

I am out of words to say. All the things that i wan to tell are in my mind. If you dare enough to crack and open my mind to look for the words, just cmon~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog