Sunday, June 5, 2011

Holidays?

BULLSHIT DBKL! This is the only word i can use to describe them!
At first, I thought my house is going to renovate on August or July like that, but now they said it has to be carried out on JUNE! What the!!!!

And now i must start packing all my things. No time at all to enjoy my holidays.
All my books, my photos, my clothes, my bed, my cupboard, my stuff, my rubbish, where should i keep? Argh!!!! Headache. >.<

Yesterday, i heard a bad news about my friend. His grandma just passed away in China if not mistaken. I really feel sorry for it though he may say i am a faker. God bless her and rest in peace.

I guess i am reaching to the finishing point soon. After that point, everything will be done. No more missing, no more special feeling, no more dragging and no more loving. I wish that i can make it to this point before i end my life. LOL

These few days, i feel like losing contact with the world. I feel alone, but i already get used to it. I depend on myself, not asking anything from others. I guess this is what i can do to make myself stronger. i must stop demanding and achieve by myself. Life isn't fair. There is always something that we can't really get no matter how hard we try. We just have to let go. In fact, no one is fair. There is always a limit for them. Hmmmmm.....what am i talking about? CRAPS~

While i am packing my things, i saw a few memorable photos. Photos with my gang in form 1 doing Sivik project. From the photos, nothing evil there. Everything is pure and the smiles are just so angelic. A friends told me, time steals everything from us. It steals our smile and return us a fake smile. It steals away our trust, and return us with backstabbing. It steals away our purity, and return us with evilness. I guess time can kill a person without the person knowing.

Let's talk about something that is jubilant to me. Beyonce is going to release her new album '4' !!!! The new songs are so nice and i like them. Haters just go away. Hahahahaha.... However, i still like the song 'Listen' and 'Halo' the most. They made me feel secured. LOL~ She is the Queen of R&B. Wah! Hello, Beyonce!

Sometimes, being alone is not lonely at all. I like to stay alone to recall all the memories. Then rejudge myself. Whether i did them wrong or what. This is the perfect way to improve myself i guess. I need a mirror from others and i need one from myself also. Life isn't easy but it isn't hard though. I like a quote --- Go get your life, make it shine and make it fine. :) Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog