Friday, December 30, 2011

End of the world - Start over

It's almost the last day of 2011. I believe everything will be gone after this day.

I wanna reset my password of myself.

I wanna make lost of the password so that i wouldn't have to access to the 2011 me again.

I wanna forget the bad memories of 2011.

I want to forget you especially.

But i know i won't....

Somehow you maybe watching or reading this, but it doesn't matter. This blog is for me to note down all my feelings.

I don't care if there are no readers of this blog.

I don't care if you go and share it out.

I don't care if you laugh at me saying that i don't have any followers.

I don't care if you don't care. Well, I CARE.

I always told myself that I should believe in me! I can get anything if i want to. But now, i believe in fate. If fate brings me here, it will bring me away one day i guess. If fate wants me to meet you and left me heartbroken, I can take it. Maybe alone.

I dun seems to be a person that will always ask for helps. No i dun like that. That's y i m independent. That's y i have to be strong. That's y i try not to need you anymore.

People dun really understand how a man like me. No, you dun! Dun pretend that you know everything. Not you and not you! If you cannot accept a thing, leave it alone, dun make yourself like you are so open minded and you can take it. No, you broke a heart again.

People nowadays are overbearing and fake. 1000 times more! "Mama, i told you i dun like this skirt! Why you still bought it for me? I hate you!" But this kiddy wore the skirt for every outings. Tolerate? Sharing? Or taking over control? This is what i can see in this small little society. You smile, I smile. You pierce me from behind and I will poke your eyes in front of everyone. No fear, no doubt. Wooppppssssss....

Physics people should have their right brain weaker. But why these things inside my mind dun wan to go away? I am sorry....

I hope by today, everything will remain the same and everything will change when i open my eyes on the new year.

To a person that still owe me a lot of things:
1. You owe me an answer for a question
2. You owe me for your comment
3. You owe me my PA book
4. You owe me ____________( for future purpose )

Start over? I believe it won't happen.

1 comment:

Search This Blog