Monday, November 29, 2010

Up and Down

Hmmmm, good? bad? Too many things happened. driving me crazy soon. It's too hard for me to burden it alone. Yea, kinda sicked of it. What's more? Perplexing.....:'(

My mind blends all the feeling together and become a awful "shitty juice". Yuck!
Happy....
Sad....
Jealousy....
Envious....
Annoyed....
Mad....
Angry....
Excited....
Curious.....

I know what i have done may not produce any effect. But i know i m not gonna give up! I try my best though i know it weakens me little by little. Someday i might just die without any signs. Kinda selfish to say that huh.... Yes, i won't break my promises. I just need some positive feedbacks. Nvm, u just too hurt to give any of it. I understand, i understand..... And i won't leave without u.....

Too bad i found that you don't even care about me. What so ever~ I still miss you.... I am stupid! Why? Damn, i dunno. Are you really that busy? Can u just simply drop me a reply? Never mind, look like i expect too much from you. Life is unfair. i know. I just know. You are like a fridge. Feel warm when i stand behind you but feel cold when i try to open u up. Argh! Can i know what is in your mind?

I am hungry and thirsty. Craving for hugs and love. But i know i am not deserved for that. I am alone somehow. I love myself. I guess it is enough but no, I want more. Maybe just a little....

Lastly, sorry for my insincerity. You are just a piece of pest's pet shit! keep on repeating the same thing. I dunno anything! I am a electric eel sometimes. I will zap u definitely if u try to make me mad! Move away before I kick your butt!!!

Hope it will change, asap! It's tiring..... hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog